What is 808nm Diode Laser?
A diode laser uses semiconductor technology that produces coherent projection of light in the visible to infrared range. It uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target specific chromophores in the skin. Compared to other laser systems such as the Ruby and Alexandrite, the 800nm diode laser wavelength offers the deepest penetration levels and superior melanin absorption. These unique characteristics make the diode laser the most suitable technology for laser hair removal, enabling safe and effective treatment of all skin and hair types, in all body areas.
What is SKEILY 808nm Diode Laser?
SKEILY’s 808nm diode technology by Lumenis has been validated in numerous clinical studies and peer reviewed articles. Our customers benefit from the 808nm laser hair removal equipment features and enjoy high patient satisfaction. The Diode Lases Hair Removal Machine uses high-power diode technology that can deliver high fluence. This is combined with user-select pulse duration, effective contact cooling and compression for high-performance. The LightSheer also offers a 12*20mm(600W) or 15*26mm(1200W) spot size which allows for greater depth of penetration and significantly faster treatment.
1. Body Hair Removal
2. Leg Hair Removal
3. Chest Hair Removal
4. Underarm Hair Removal
5. Bikini Hair Removal
1. Unique intelligent operating system
2. 12mm*20mm large area treatment spot
3. The frequency is adjustable, up to 10HZ
4. Adjustable treatment mode: stamped and sliding
5. The treatment head adopts sapphire contact cooling below 4°C, and the whole machine adopts air cooling + water cooling + semiconductor cooling + TEC cooling
6. Semiconductor laser, longer service life, 20 million times of light emission