SA-428 is a high-end facial skin scanner and analyzer among all models, it has multi specturms feature, professional Canon brand camera. It is used by cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical and skincare professionals, the magic mirror is a self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, examining the complexion for wrinkles, spots, pores, texture, porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores), UV spots (characteristic of photodamage, typically from overexposure to sun), pigmented spots and acne. Additionally, Magic grades an individual’s skin features relative to others of the same age and skin type. Using animated analysis, a Skin Care Expert will create a customized skin core regimen designed for your individual concerns.
The Skin Analyzer System own two special lighting systems (RGB +UV) and smart skin analyzer software that allows two images (before and after beauty care) can be compared side by side, which is very different visual effects to be felt. Once the Skin Analysis System emits visible RGB light and safe UV light to the skin, various chromophores in skin cells respond to the light differently send back remitted light. The reflected light is captured by the digital camera and analyzed by software for the light absorbed at various wavelengths, then the images created from computer analysis show the skin condition and future prediction.
1. Skin Irregularities: Skin irregularities that appear on the surface of the skin freckles, visible sun damage, capillaries or vascular irritation.
2. Wrinkles: A result of the aging process and are most common around the eyes and mouth. Use Age Defense line and Fabulous Eye Cream to support collagen and elastin production.
3. Texture: High and low points of the skin. blue points show skin indentations; the yellow areas are raised points.
4. Pores: Small openings dispersed throughout the skin. Use Gel Cleansers and Peels to minimize appearance.
5. UV Spots: Sun damage and spots on the surface and in the deep layers of the skin.
6. Skin Discolorations: Skin discolorations including shadowing under the eyes, moles, hyperpigmentation and overall tone.
7. Vascular Areas: Redness caused by broken capillaries, inflammation, or the aftermath of breakouts.
8. P Bacteria and Oil: Porphyrins (natural bacteria on the skin) that can become impacted in the pores and can cause breakouts.Use Clear Skin Cleanser and Clear Skin Clarifying Pads to minimize P-Bacteria and combat breakouts.
1. Automatic skin diagnostic system
2. 3D stereo image to view skin surface condition
3. Shoot with two different lights, visible and uv-light
4. HD camera and EM-sensor diagnose six skin problems: Pore, oil, wrinkles, pigmentation, moisture, elasticity.
5. Deep analysis of pores, oil (U-shaped, T-shaped parts)
6. Skin management, using the overlay function analysis to compare changes in face’s contours on different days, before and after skin treatment, and compare them with the average age of the age group.
|Illumination (RGB)||8,800 lux|
|Fluorescent tube life||12000h|
|Color temperature||7200 K|
|CPU/ Pentium 4||1 .8G H z|
|Computer & Monitor||Windows XP or Windows7 home version|
|Hard Disk Space||120GB|
|Camera||1:1.7”CCD Digital Camera|